Singapore`s Artivision says in tie-up with Intel
Singapore: Artivision Technologies Ltd, a Singapore firm that specializes in online video advertising, said on Sunday its technology may be incorporated into a software kit being developed by Intel Corp.
Under a memorandum of understanding, Artivision unit ArtiMedia Pte Ltd will incorporate its front-end in-video advertising platform and back-end advertisement serving technology into an Intel software development kit (SDK) that uses the US semiconductor giant`s "Wi-Fi Direct" technology.
"A definitive agreement is expected to be entered into between Artimedia and Intel once the first working SDK with Artimedia`s front-end and back-end technology is deployed on a demo mobile device," the Singapore firm said in a stock market filing.
Intel may also invest in Artivision if a definitive agreement is reached, the Singapore firm added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt