Singapore`s Artivision says in tie-up with Intel
Singapore: Artivision Technologies Ltd, a Singapore firm that specializes in online video advertising, said on Sunday its technology may be incorporated into a software kit being developed by Intel Corp.
Under a memorandum of understanding, Artivision unit ArtiMedia Pte Ltd will incorporate its front-end in-video advertising platform and back-end advertisement serving technology into an Intel software development kit (SDK) that uses the US semiconductor giant`s "Wi-Fi Direct" technology.
"A definitive agreement is expected to be entered into between Artimedia and Intel once the first working SDK with Artimedia`s front-end and back-end technology is deployed on a demo mobile device," the Singapore firm said in a stock market filing.
Intel may also invest in Artivision if a definitive agreement is reached, the Singapore firm added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan