Sitwala, Kothari in quarters of Australian Open
Adelaide: India`s Dhruv Sitwala and Sourav Kothari entered the quarterfinals of the Australian Open billiards championship here on Tuesday winning all their respective league matches.
Sitwala, runner-up at the recent South Australian invitational tournament, topped his four-player group with an unbeaten record as did Kothari, who came through his five matches that were played on the 150-up points format.
Both Indians dropped just one game en route to the knock-out round, the draw for which was still to be announced.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory