Sitwala, Kothari in quarters of Australian Open
Adelaide: India`s Dhruv Sitwala and Sourav Kothari entered the quarterfinals of the Australian Open billiards championship here on Tuesday winning all their respective league matches.
Sitwala, runner-up at the recent South Australian invitational tournament, topped his four-player group with an unbeaten record as did Kothari, who came through his five matches that were played on the 150-up points format.
Both Indians dropped just one game en route to the knock-out round, the draw for which was still to be announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- Newborn with Zika virus found infected 2 months after birth
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- This is how CPI-M countered BJP’s Janmashtami procession in Kerala
- Six killed, 25 injured in bus-truck collusion in China
- Rajnath Singh assures alternative to pellet guns in Kashmir; Mufti says stone-pelting, attacking security camps won't bring peace