Six more Pune students tested positive for swine flu
Pune: Six more children of a school here
have tested positive for H1NI virus, taking the total number
of infected students to 19, health officials said on Thursday.
With this, the number of confirmed Swine flu cases in
the city now stands at 31, registering significant increase in
last few days.
The school was closed down for a week after the
infection spread from class eight to class five division on
Seven more suspected cases have been reported among
the students of the same school, the officials said, adding
their reports are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical