Six-year-old girl is China`s youngest shareholder
Beijing: A six-year-old girl has become the youngest shareholder on China`s Nasdaq-style growth enterprises board, after she inherited 62,500 shares from her father, reports Xinhua.
The Shaoxing-based Zhejiang Sunflower Light Energy Science & Technology Limited Liability Company started its initial public offerings (IPO) Monday.
Wu Qinyi`s father, a former secretary of Sunflower board, died last year in a traffic accident.
Her wealth was estimated at 1.05 million yuan (over $154,411).
She has also broken the record for youngest wealthy shareholder in China, previously set by a 13-year-old child who holds 220,000 shares of a company whose market value is about 10 million yuan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation