Small town in New Hampshire to cast first ballot in US polls
Washington: Residents of a small township in the New Hampshire State would be the first to cast their ballot just shortly after midnight when polling gets underway in the US Presidential elections on Tuesday.
Dixville Notch in New Hampshire has been casting the first ballot of presidential elections since 1960.
Since then it has picked seven out if 13 winners.
According to local news media, the 25-odd registered voters of the town gather to cast their ballots at midnight, and the polls are closed one minute later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location