Smart Nutrition for cricketers, athletes
New Delhi: The paradigm shift in the way Indian athletes are honed for the biggest stage is evident to the fact that they are exposed to better nutritional supplements and training, a primary reason for their better stamina in their fields.
Taking a leaf out of that book, a number of IPL teams have tied-up with the sports nutrition company - Smart Nutrition - for providing the world’s best cricketers with the required nutrients that is needed to keep them in prime fitness condition.
The tie-up with one of India’s leading sports nutrition company to supply the supplements to BCCI, IPL teams has set the new mark of fitter athletes, a trend that is sure to permeate to the younger masses. The patented products will help the players gain manifolds through very high quality, safe and tested products.
Talking about his effort to get the best products to the Indian sportspersons, Raj Makhija, CEO of Smart Nutrition, said that they would continue with the right approach and they had also helped set academies to nurture better sportspersons in the country.
It’s not just cricketers but an array of other sportspersons and celebrities who have also adopted this new lifestyle including CWG medallist Babita.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY