Sony Corp to replace `faulty` mouse
Tokyo: Sony Corp today asked customers
to return some of its computer mouse devices in exchange for
new ones at no charge because they could heat up or develop
Eligible for the free replacement are about 2,000
units of the product called VGP-BMS10/S, marketed in Japan and
the United States from August 8, according to the major
In some instances, the battery does not fit into the
mouse properly and if the user tries to force it in, the
device may not work or it could short circuit and heat up,
The company reported three complaints from customers
in Japan but said no injuries were involved.
Sony suspended sales of the product, which it said
will likely be back on store shelves later this month after
the problem has been addressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video