Sony PlayStation Vita sale set for Dec 17
Tokyo: Sony`s upgraded portable video game machine PlayStation Vita is going on sale in Japan on Dec. 17 with 26-game software going on sale on the same date.
Hiroshi Kawano, head of Sony Corp.`s gaming unit, Sony Computer Entertainment, announced the sales date Wednesday at an event in Tokyo.
Sony has already said the machine won`t be ready in the U.S. or Europe until next year. The company says the overseas sales dates and other details are undecided.
Kawano acknowledged some are viewing the gaming business as lagging and running low on energy lately.
But he expressed determination to revive growth through the new product, which offers 3G cellphone and WiFi connectivity and high quality imagery on its screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai