South Africa`s new policy to combat cyber crime
Pretoria: South Africa has approved a policy that will address security threats related to cyberspace, combat cyber warfare and cyber crime, state-run news agency BuaNews reported.
The cabinet has approved the National Cyber Security Policy Framework, said the ministry of state security.
The policy framework also emphasises the need to develop, review and update existing laws as well as build trust in the secure use of information and communication technologies, the ministry said.
Institutions will also be established to coordinate the work of security departments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH