South Africa`s new policy to combat cyber crime
Pretoria: South Africa has approved a policy that will address security threats related to cyberspace, combat cyber warfare and cyber crime, state-run news agency BuaNews reported.
The cabinet has approved the National Cyber Security Policy Framework, said the ministry of state security.
The policy framework also emphasises the need to develop, review and update existing laws as well as build trust in the secure use of information and communication technologies, the ministry said.
Institutions will also be established to coordinate the work of security departments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress