South Korea captain Park re-signs with Man Utd
Seoul: South Korea`s captain Park Ji-sung has agreed a new deal that will keep him at Manchester United until 2012, his management agency JS Limited announced.
United have yet to confirm the deal but Park`s agent, Kim Jung-soo, told Korea`s Yonhap News the midfielder had agreed to an extended contract.
"Park and Manchester United have reached an agreement on a three-year deal. The contract will be effective through June 2012," Kim said in a statement.
"Details of the contract will not be disclosed as part of the agreement."
Park, 28, joined Manchester United from PSV Eindhoven in 2005 and has since established himself as a regular for the English Premier League champions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion