South Korea captain Park re-signs with Man Utd
Seoul: South Korea`s captain Park Ji-sung has agreed a new deal that will keep him at Manchester United until 2012, his management agency JS Limited announced.
United have yet to confirm the deal but Park`s agent, Kim Jung-soo, told Korea`s Yonhap News the midfielder had agreed to an extended contract.
"Park and Manchester United have reached an agreement on a three-year deal. The contract will be effective through June 2012," Kim said in a statement.
"Details of the contract will not be disclosed as part of the agreement."
Park, 28, joined Manchester United from PSV Eindhoven in 2005 and has since established himself as a regular for the English Premier League champions.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living