SP seeks people`s mandate to end BSP `misrule`
Sonebhadra: Accusing the Mayawati government
of "doing nothing except for indulging in corruption",
Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Wednesday sought
people`s mandate to end BSP "misrule".
At an election meeting here, Yadav said SP alone could
dislodge Mayawati`s party in Uttar Pradesh.
He said SP has always fulfilled all promises made by it in
its election manifestos and promised to do the same again if
given a chance.
Yadav said if his party was voted to power, it would
provide free medical treatment to farmers, unemployed youths,
students and rickshaw pullers among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 85 seats, BJP in 53; counting underway
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Out of 10 civic bodies, Shiv Sena ahead in BMC and Thane; BJP in 7, NCP in Pimpri Chinchwad