SP seeks people`s mandate to end BSP `misrule`
Sonebhadra: Accusing the Mayawati government
of "doing nothing except for indulging in corruption",
Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Wednesday sought
people`s mandate to end BSP "misrule".
At an election meeting here, Yadav said SP alone could
dislodge Mayawati`s party in Uttar Pradesh.
He said SP has always fulfilled all promises made by it in
its election manifestos and promised to do the same again if
given a chance.
Yadav said if his party was voted to power, it would
provide free medical treatment to farmers, unemployed youths,
students and rickshaw pullers among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...