Spice Mobiles Q1 net profit at Rs 8.6 cr
Mumbai: Mobile handset maker Spice Mobiles
on Wednesday reported a net profit of Rs 8.6 crore for the first
quarter ended June 30.
The company had a net loss of Rs 50 lakh in the
corresponding period last fiscal.
Total income rose to Rs 182.40 crore in the June quarter,
from Rs 127.70 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Spice
Mobiles said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Revenues from mobile telecommunications business rose to
Rs 182.3 crore from Rs 124.60 crore, the IT segment revenues
stood at Rs 10 lakh, down from Rs 3.1 crore in the year-ago
Shares of Spice Mobiles closed at Rs 14.65, down 1.41 per
cent on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed