Spice Mobiles Q1 net profit at Rs 8.6 cr
Mumbai: Mobile handset maker Spice Mobiles
on Wednesday reported a net profit of Rs 8.6 crore for the first
quarter ended June 30.
The company had a net loss of Rs 50 lakh in the
corresponding period last fiscal.
Total income rose to Rs 182.40 crore in the June quarter,
from Rs 127.70 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Spice
Mobiles said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Revenues from mobile telecommunications business rose to
Rs 182.3 crore from Rs 124.60 crore, the IT segment revenues
stood at Rs 10 lakh, down from Rs 3.1 crore in the year-ago
Shares of Spice Mobiles closed at Rs 14.65, down 1.41 per
cent on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation