Spice Mobiles Q1 net profit at Rs 8.6 cr
Mumbai: Mobile handset maker Spice Mobiles
on Wednesday reported a net profit of Rs 8.6 crore for the first
quarter ended June 30.
The company had a net loss of Rs 50 lakh in the
corresponding period last fiscal.
Total income rose to Rs 182.40 crore in the June quarter,
from Rs 127.70 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Spice
Mobiles said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Revenues from mobile telecommunications business rose to
Rs 182.3 crore from Rs 124.60 crore, the IT segment revenues
stood at Rs 10 lakh, down from Rs 3.1 crore in the year-ago
Shares of Spice Mobiles closed at Rs 14.65, down 1.41 per
cent on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'