Spicejet Q1 net profit at Rs 26.34 cr
Mumbai: Low cost airline SpiceJet on Tuesday reported a net profit of Rs 26.34 crore in the first quarter ended June 30, 2009.
The company had a net loss of Rs 129.22 crore in the June quarter of 2008, SpiceJet said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Total income stood at Rs 534.41 crore in the latest quarter as against Rs 483.40 crore in the corresponding year-ago period.
Shares of SpiceJet were quoting at Rs 20.45, up 7.35 percent in early morning trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next