SpiceJet wins CIO 100 Award for third time in row
Bangalore: In a hatrick, SpiceJet has awarded 2009 CIO 100 Award for the third consecutive year, in reorganisation of “highest level of operational and strategic excellence in Information Technology (IT).
An ecstatic Virender Pal, Chief Technology Officer, SpiceJet Limited, while receiving the award said: “We are delighted to receive this award for the third consecutive year and to be recognized by such a prestigious publication. At SpiceJet, we always strive to leverage on the technology to improve our processes, and to provide innovative and secure solutions to our customers.”
“The Ingenious 100” honorees stand out because they have beaten the odds in challenging business climates," said Vijay Ramachandran, Editor-in-Chief, IDG India. "The CIOs leading these projects are smart, inventive and determined — I offer them my best wishes."
One of the leading lowest carriers, SpiceJet has the highest consumer value with 127 flights operating daily to 18 cities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug