SpiceJet wins CIO 100 Award for third time in row
Bangalore: In a hatrick, SpiceJet has awarded 2009 CIO 100 Award for the third consecutive year, in reorganisation of “highest level of operational and strategic excellence in Information Technology (IT).
An ecstatic Virender Pal, Chief Technology Officer, SpiceJet Limited, while receiving the award said: “We are delighted to receive this award for the third consecutive year and to be recognized by such a prestigious publication. At SpiceJet, we always strive to leverage on the technology to improve our processes, and to provide innovative and secure solutions to our customers.”
“The Ingenious 100” honorees stand out because they have beaten the odds in challenging business climates," said Vijay Ramachandran, Editor-in-Chief, IDG India. "The CIOs leading these projects are smart, inventive and determined — I offer them my best wishes."
One of the leading lowest carriers, SpiceJet has the highest consumer value with 127 flights operating daily to 18 cities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India
- Pakistan may seek India's help in curbing terror: Rajnath Singh
- Leander Paes-Martina Hingis pair enters 2016 French Open mixed-doubles quarters
- Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016: BSEB 10th Result 2016, Bihar Class 10th Result 2016 to be declared today on May 29; check biharboard.bih.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi plays traditional Khasi drum in Meghalaya