SpiceJet wins CIO 100 Award for third time in row
Bangalore: In a hatrick, SpiceJet has awarded 2009 CIO 100 Award for the third consecutive year, in reorganisation of “highest level of operational and strategic excellence in Information Technology (IT).
An ecstatic Virender Pal, Chief Technology Officer, SpiceJet Limited, while receiving the award said: “We are delighted to receive this award for the third consecutive year and to be recognized by such a prestigious publication. At SpiceJet, we always strive to leverage on the technology to improve our processes, and to provide innovative and secure solutions to our customers.”
“The Ingenious 100” honorees stand out because they have beaten the odds in challenging business climates," said Vijay Ramachandran, Editor-in-Chief, IDG India. "The CIOs leading these projects are smart, inventive and determined — I offer them my best wishes."
One of the leading lowest carriers, SpiceJet has the highest consumer value with 127 flights operating daily to 18 cities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi