SpiceJet wins CIO 100 Award for third time in row
Bangalore: In a hatrick, SpiceJet has awarded 2009 CIO 100 Award for the third consecutive year, in reorganisation of “highest level of operational and strategic excellence in Information Technology (IT).
An ecstatic Virender Pal, Chief Technology Officer, SpiceJet Limited, while receiving the award said: “We are delighted to receive this award for the third consecutive year and to be recognized by such a prestigious publication. At SpiceJet, we always strive to leverage on the technology to improve our processes, and to provide innovative and secure solutions to our customers.”
“The Ingenious 100” honorees stand out because they have beaten the odds in challenging business climates," said Vijay Ramachandran, Editor-in-Chief, IDG India. "The CIOs leading these projects are smart, inventive and determined — I offer them my best wishes."
One of the leading lowest carriers, SpiceJet has the highest consumer value with 127 flights operating daily to 18 cities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report