Sushil Kumar appointed as coach of MP Martial Arts Academy
Bhopal: World wrestling champion Sushil Kumar has been appointed as the technical adviser and coach of the Madhya Pradesh Martial Arts Academy.
The bronze medallist of the Beijing Olympics took over his new assignment yesterday evening at a function at the Martial Art hall in T T Nagar stadium.
Speaking on the occasion, Sushil said that Bhopal had proved to be lucky for him as he had won the World Championship after attending the State Sports award function here.
The grappler said he had deep attachment for Madhya Pradesh and assured that he will do his best to promote and groom wrestlers in Madhya Pradesh.
He also gave valuable trips to trainees at the stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145