Sushil Kumar appointed as coach of MP Martial Arts Academy
Bhopal: World wrestling champion Sushil Kumar has been appointed as the technical adviser and coach of the Madhya Pradesh Martial Arts Academy.
The bronze medallist of the Beijing Olympics took over his new assignment yesterday evening at a function at the Martial Art hall in T T Nagar stadium.
Speaking on the occasion, Sushil said that Bhopal had proved to be lucky for him as he had won the World Championship after attending the State Sports award function here.
The grappler said he had deep attachment for Madhya Pradesh and assured that he will do his best to promote and groom wrestlers in Madhya Pradesh.
He also gave valuable trips to trainees at the stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days