Sushil Kumar appointed chief coach of MP Wrestling Academy
Bhopal: Beijing Olympics bronze medallist, Sushil Kumar, has been appointed chief coach-cum-technical advisor of the Madhya Pradesh Wrestling Academy.
This will be Sushil`s first stint in coaching. The world
champion has been hired for teaching technical aspects of the
sport to upcoming grapplers at the academy, a press release
issued here said.
Sushil would look after the all-round development of
the sport in the state, the release added.
The grappler is expected to play a vital role in
infrastructure development, scouting of young talents and
training them for international events.
Sushil would stay in Bhopal for a specific period during
which he would train young grapplers, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!