Sushil Kumar appointed chief coach of MP Wrestling Academy
Bhopal: Beijing Olympics bronze medallist, Sushil Kumar, has been appointed chief coach-cum-technical advisor of the Madhya Pradesh Wrestling Academy.
This will be Sushil`s first stint in coaching. The world
champion has been hired for teaching technical aspects of the
sport to upcoming grapplers at the academy, a press release
issued here said.
Sushil would look after the all-round development of
the sport in the state, the release added.
The grappler is expected to play a vital role in
infrastructure development, scouting of young talents and
training them for international events.
Sushil would stay in Bhopal for a specific period during
which he would train young grapplers, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details