Sushil to spearhead Indian challenge at Poland C`ship
New Delhi: Olympic bronze medallist Sushil Kumar will lead a 20-member Indian contingent at the International Wrestling tournament, to be held in Poland from Wednesday.
The Indian Weightlifting Federation today named the squad, consisting both male and female wrestlers who will complete in Free Style and Greco Roman Style events.
Free Style: Balraj Singh (55 Kg), Hardeep Singh (60 Kg) Amit Kr. Dhankar (66 Kg), Ramesh Kumar (74 Kg), Ravinder Kumar (84 Kg), Anil Mann (96 Kg).
Greco Roman Style: Hari Krishan (55 Kg),NB Singh (60 Kg), Sushil Kumar (66 Kg), Rajbir Singh Chhikara (74 Kg), Manoj Kumar (84 Kg), Ashok Kumar (96 Kg), Devender Singh (120 Kg).
Female Wrestlers: Nirmala Devi (48 Kg), Babita (51 Kg), Geeta (55 Kg), Alka Tomar (59 Kg), Suman Kundu (63 Kg), Geetika Jakhar (67 Kg), Gursharanpreet Kaur (72 Kg).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days