Sushil to spearhead Indian challenge at Poland C`ship
New Delhi: Olympic bronze medallist Sushil Kumar will lead a 20-member Indian contingent at the International Wrestling tournament, to be held in Poland from Wednesday.
The Indian Weightlifting Federation today named the squad, consisting both male and female wrestlers who will complete in Free Style and Greco Roman Style events.
Free Style: Balraj Singh (55 Kg), Hardeep Singh (60 Kg) Amit Kr. Dhankar (66 Kg), Ramesh Kumar (74 Kg), Ravinder Kumar (84 Kg), Anil Mann (96 Kg).
Greco Roman Style: Hari Krishan (55 Kg),NB Singh (60 Kg), Sushil Kumar (66 Kg), Rajbir Singh Chhikara (74 Kg), Manoj Kumar (84 Kg), Ashok Kumar (96 Kg), Devender Singh (120 Kg).
Female Wrestlers: Nirmala Devi (48 Kg), Babita (51 Kg), Geeta (55 Kg), Alka Tomar (59 Kg), Suman Kundu (63 Kg), Geetika Jakhar (67 Kg), Gursharanpreet Kaur (72 Kg).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi