Suspected Maoists kill two Orissa cops
Bhubaneswar: Suspected Maoists killed two
police personnel in Orissa`s Keonjhar district this evening,
the police said.
Bodies of assistant sub-inspector of police Muralidhar
Bastia and home guard Hadibandhu Mahanta were found with their
throats slit on Daitari-Paradip Express Highway, they said.
The bodies laid in a pool of blood near the border of
Jajpur district and at a place about 10 km from Brahmanipal
police outpost in Keonjhar district where they were posted.
"We suspect this as a handiwork of Maoist ultras," a
senior police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply