Suzlon Energy posts net loss of Rs 452 cr for Q1
Mumbai: Wind power major Suzlon Energy on reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 452.67 crore for the first quarter ended June 30.
The company had a net profit of Rs 9.30 crore in the same
period last year.
"As the company has opted for amortisation of forex
losses, from the quarter ended March 31, 2009, the results for
the quarter ended June 30, 2008 do not include the impact of
this option and are to that extend not comparable with the
results of the current quarter ended June 30, 2009," Suzlon
Energy said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The company reported a total income of Rs 4,171.35 crore
in the latest quarter. It had a total income of Rs 3,126.97
crore in the same quarter previous fiscal.
On standalone basis, the company posted a net loss of Rs
160.47 crore for the quarter ended June 30. It had a net
profit of Rs 88.04 crore in the same period last year.
Total income stood at Rs 314.95 crore in the quarter
under review, against Rs 1,470.59 crore in the same quarter
As on July 28, 2009, the company has an order book
position of Rs 8,316 crore, comprising domestic orders worth
Rs 380 crore and overseas orders worth Rs 7,936 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic