Suzlon Energy posts net loss of Rs 452 cr for Q1
Mumbai: Wind power major Suzlon Energy on reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 452.67 crore for the first quarter ended June 30.
The company had a net profit of Rs 9.30 crore in the same
period last year.
"As the company has opted for amortisation of forex
losses, from the quarter ended March 31, 2009, the results for
the quarter ended June 30, 2008 do not include the impact of
this option and are to that extend not comparable with the
results of the current quarter ended June 30, 2009," Suzlon
Energy said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The company reported a total income of Rs 4,171.35 crore
in the latest quarter. It had a total income of Rs 3,126.97
crore in the same quarter previous fiscal.
On standalone basis, the company posted a net loss of Rs
160.47 crore for the quarter ended June 30. It had a net
profit of Rs 88.04 crore in the same period last year.
Total income stood at Rs 314.95 crore in the quarter
under review, against Rs 1,470.59 crore in the same quarter
As on July 28, 2009, the company has an order book
position of Rs 8,316 crore, comprising domestic orders worth
Rs 380 crore and overseas orders worth Rs 7,936 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical