Suzlon to supply 15 units of wind turbines to RSMML
Mumbai: Wind power turbine maker Suzlon
Energy on Wednesday said it has bagged an order from Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals for supplying 15 units of wind turbines to
be installed at the Tejuva site in Jaisalmer, for an
The company would supply 15 units of S88-2.1 MW wind
turbines, which would generate 31.5 MW of energy, Suzlon said
in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
This is the seventh order secured by the company from
Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Ltd (RSMML).
"We are pleased to continue our partnership with Suzlon.
Their turbines are reliable and they provide satisfactory
service," RSMML Managing Director Sanjay Malhotra said.
Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals is a public-owned
company involved in production and marketing of non-metallic
minerals. The company entered the renewable energy sector to
achieve 100 MW of wind power capacity by 2010.
Shares of Suzlon Energy were trading at Rs 86.05 on the
BSE, up 1.24 percent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui