Swine flu claims its 91st victim in Pune
Pune: A 30-year-old woman has died of
swine flu here, taking the toll in the viral infection in the
city to 91, health officials said on Monday.
The woman died last night.
Ashok Mehta, Joint Director, Health, said five fresh
positive cases of the virus were detected yesterday and seven
patients were reported to be in a critical condition in
various city hospitals.
Over six lakh people in the city and surrounding areas
have been screened for the virus so far, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test