Swine flu death toll in Gujarat hits 300 mark
Ahmedabad: Death toll due to swine flu
has reached the 300 mark in Gujarat with one more person
succumbing to the H1N1 virus today at Vadodara.
Chandrasinh Patel (50) died at a private hospital
in Vadodara due to the disease, according to state health
So far, 1,497 people have tested positive with the
infectious disease while two new cases have been reported from
Vadodara and Ahmedabad, the officials said.
Out of 300 people died so far, 290 were from the
state itself while nine persons were brought to the hospitals
here from Rajasthan. A patient fom from Madhya Pradesh also
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie