Symantec and Wipro sign new pact
Bangalore: Symantec Corporation and Wipro
Limited today inked a new partnership under which Wipro
Infotech will offer data loss prevention and backup and
recovery infrastructure consultancy services based on
Announcing the pact here, Ajay Verma, Director, Channels
and Alliances, Symantec India, told reporters "Information is
the most valuable asset of any organisation and ensuring it
does not fall into wrong hands is critical to its reputation
and business. The partnership will offer customers a better
insight into data risk".
Symantec`s content-aware data loss prevention solution
spans data at the endpoint, in storage and network. When
offered through Wipro`s technology practice, it will provide
customers the confidence that their information is secure in
today`s connected world, he said.
Wipro`s cross-platform expertise along with Symantec
Veritas Backup Reporter`s capability to identify and quantify
exposures before they impact backup operations, will help
customers achieve greater efficiency, securiy and cost
reduction, Vikas Srivastava, Vice-President and Business
Head, Infrastructure Technology Solutions Division Wipro
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview