Symantec and Wipro sign new pact
Bangalore: Symantec Corporation and Wipro
Limited today inked a new partnership under which Wipro
Infotech will offer data loss prevention and backup and
recovery infrastructure consultancy services based on
Announcing the pact here, Ajay Verma, Director, Channels
and Alliances, Symantec India, told reporters "Information is
the most valuable asset of any organisation and ensuring it
does not fall into wrong hands is critical to its reputation
and business. The partnership will offer customers a better
insight into data risk".
Symantec`s content-aware data loss prevention solution
spans data at the endpoint, in storage and network. When
offered through Wipro`s technology practice, it will provide
customers the confidence that their information is secure in
today`s connected world, he said.
Wipro`s cross-platform expertise along with Symantec
Veritas Backup Reporter`s capability to identify and quantify
exposures before they impact backup operations, will help
customers achieve greater efficiency, securiy and cost
reduction, Vikas Srivastava, Vice-President and Business
Head, Infrastructure Technology Solutions Division Wipro
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what