Table-Tennis: Asia beats Europe in Cadet Boys Team C`ship
Hyderabad : Asia defeated Europe in the finals of the Cadet Boys Team Championship of the ongoing 2010 Global Cadet Challenge and Global Junior Circuit finals table tennis
championship here on Wednesday .
In the final match that ended tonight, Asia beat Europe to emerge victorious in the contest.
Earlier in the semi-finals, Asia beat Pan America 3-0, while Europe defeated Africa 3-0.
In the quarter finals, Pan America beat Oceania 3-0 and Africa beat India 3-2.
In the finals of the Cadet Girls Team Championships, Asia beat Europe 3-1. In the semi finals of the event, Euorpe trounced Pan America 3-1 and Asia humbled India 3-0.
In the quarter-finals, India beat Oceania 3-0 and Pan America defeated Africa 3-1. India beat Pan America 3-2 to bag the third position. Africa beat Oceania 3-0 to secure the fifth position.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed