Table-Tennis: Asia beats Europe in Cadet Boys Team C`ship
Hyderabad : Asia defeated Europe in the finals of the Cadet Boys Team Championship of the ongoing 2010 Global Cadet Challenge and Global Junior Circuit finals table tennis
championship here on Wednesday .
In the final match that ended tonight, Asia beat Europe to emerge victorious in the contest.
Earlier in the semi-finals, Asia beat Pan America 3-0, while Europe defeated Africa 3-0.
In the quarter finals, Pan America beat Oceania 3-0 and Africa beat India 3-2.
In the finals of the Cadet Girls Team Championships, Asia beat Europe 3-1. In the semi finals of the event, Euorpe trounced Pan America 3-1 and Asia humbled India 3-0.
In the quarter-finals, India beat Oceania 3-0 and Pan America defeated Africa 3-1. India beat Pan America 3-2 to bag the third position. Africa beat Oceania 3-0 to secure the fifth position.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation