Tata AIG Life launches online premium payment facility
Mumbai: Tata AIG Life customers can now pay
their renewal premium online as the company on Thursday launched the national electronic funds transfer (NEFT) mode for payment by
tying up with Citibank.
Citibanks`s customised services will allow Tata AIG Life
policy-holders to pay their renewal premium through the net
banking facility directly from their bank account with any
NEFT-enabled bank in the country, a press release said.
Tata AIG Life`s managing director N Suresh said the
service is yet another initiative taken by Tata AIG Life
to provide value-added services to its customers.
"Our solution enables near-time updation of
policy-holder`s accounts on the billing system of Tata AIG.
With over 57,000 branches participating on NEFT platform, we
see this channel becoming the preferred mode for C2B payments
in the coming years," Citi India`s product head of treasury
and trade solutions (global transaction services) V Dinesh
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive