Tata Communications Q1 net profit dips 68% at Rs 31 cr
Mumbai: Telecom firm Tata Communications
on Saturday reported a 67.56 percent decline in its net profit
at Rs 31.94 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2009, over
the same period last year.
The company had a net profit of Rs 98.47 crore in the
same period last year, Tata Communications said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Revenues from telecommunications services declined to Rs
842.89 crore in the latest quarter, against Rs 870.88 crore in
the same period previous fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical