Tata Communications Q1 net profit dips 68% at Rs 31 cr
Mumbai: Telecom firm Tata Communications
on Saturday reported a 67.56 percent decline in its net profit
at Rs 31.94 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2009, over
the same period last year.
The company had a net profit of Rs 98.47 crore in the
same period last year, Tata Communications said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Revenues from telecommunications services declined to Rs
842.89 crore in the latest quarter, against Rs 870.88 crore in
the same period previous fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan