Tata Communications Q1 net profit dips 68% at Rs 31 cr
Mumbai: Telecom firm Tata Communications
on Saturday reported a 67.56 percent decline in its net profit
at Rs 31.94 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2009, over
the same period last year.
The company had a net profit of Rs 98.47 crore in the
same period last year, Tata Communications said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Revenues from telecommunications services declined to Rs
842.89 crore in the latest quarter, against Rs 870.88 crore in
the same period previous fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'