Tata DOCOMO launches BlackBerry service
New Delhi: Tata Teleservices` GSM brand Tata DOCOMO launched its blackberry service offering the BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Curve 8900 smartphones to its customers in India on Wednesday.
Tata DOCOMO said it had partnered with Research In Motion (RIM) for introducing the BlackBerry phones on its platform.
"We are launching two powerful BlackBerry smartphones
for our customers. Indian telecom users will also have the
option to connect any authorised BlackBerry smartphone
available in the market and subscribe to a TATA DOCOMO data
plan," Tata DOCOMO President Deepak Gulati said.
The company would offer two plans for BlackBerry data
service -- `Do 299` (offering unlimited data usage for e-mail
and instant messaging) and `Do 899` (offering unlimited data
usage for Internet, e-mail and instant messaging access). The
user needs to subscribe to the voice plans separately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?