Tata Motors Nov sales soar 65.5%
New Delhi: The country`s largest auto maker
Tata Motors today said its total sales during November zoomed
by 65.49 per cent at 54,108 units.
The company had sold 32,696 units in the same month in
The homegrown auto major`s total passenger vehicle sales
in the domestic market grew by 44.52 per cent at 20,706 units
last month, against 14,327 units in the same month last year,
the company said in a statement today.
Its exports jumped by 86.64 per cent at 3,994 units,
compared with 2,140 units in the same month last year,
it added. The company delivered 3,406 units of the Nano during
The flagship Indica reported sales of 9,111 units, up one
per cent over last November, the company said.
The Indigo family recorded its highest ever monthly sales
during November at 5,963 units, a growth of 71.5 per cent over
the same month last year. The firm attributed the growth to
the recent launch of the Indigo Manza.
The premium SUV range Safari and utility model Sumo and
accounted for sales of 2,226 units, a rise of 23 per cent
compared with November last year.
In the commercial vehicles segment, November sales in the
domestic market stood at 29,408 units, compared with 16,229
units sold in the same month last year, up 81.21 per cent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials
- 30% to vote for SP, BJP+ 27%, BSP 26% in next UP Assembly elections: Survey
- Article 370 will be dealt later, peace in Valley a priority: Ahir
- Banwarilal Purohit sworn in as Assam Governor
- Congress' '27 saal, UP behaal' yatra reaches Amethi