Tata Motors Q1 Net soars over 57% to Rs 513.76 cr
Mumbai: Auto major Tata Motors on Monday reported 57.54 percent jump in net profit at Rs 513.76 crore for the quarter ended June 30 over the same period last year.
The auto maker had posted a net profit of Rs 326.11 crore in the year-ago period.
The total income from operations, however, declined by 7.56 percent to Rs 6,404.63 crore in the quarter under review compared to Rs 6,928.44 crore in the same period last year, the company said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt