Tata Motors Q1 Net soars over 57% to Rs 513.76 cr
Mumbai: Auto major Tata Motors on Monday reported 57.54 percent jump in net profit at Rs 513.76 crore for the quarter ended June 30 over the same period last year.
The auto maker had posted a net profit of Rs 326.11 crore in the year-ago period.
The total income from operations, however, declined by 7.56 percent to Rs 6,404.63 crore in the quarter under review compared to Rs 6,928.44 crore in the same period last year, the company said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter