Tata Motors Q1 Net soars over 57% to Rs 513.76 cr
Mumbai: Auto major Tata Motors on Monday reported 57.54 percent jump in net profit at Rs 513.76 crore for the quarter ended June 30 over the same period last year.
The auto maker had posted a net profit of Rs 326.11 crore in the year-ago period.
The total income from operations, however, declined by 7.56 percent to Rs 6,404.63 crore in the quarter under review compared to Rs 6,928.44 crore in the same period last year, the company said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof