Tata Motors sees strong commercial vehicle sales
New Delhi: Tata Motors, India`s largest vehicle maker, expects sales of commercial vehicles to remain strong this year, a senior company official said on Wednesday.
"At least over the next 12 months, I can see it continues to be strong," Ravi Pisharody, president of commercial vehicles business unit told reporters at the auto show in the Indian capital.
The company raised prices of some trucks and bus models by about 1 percent this month, and it would have to raise prices further if cost of commodities rise significantly, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA