Tata Motors sees strong commercial vehicle sales
New Delhi: Tata Motors, India`s largest vehicle maker, expects sales of commercial vehicles to remain strong this year, a senior company official said on Wednesday.
"At least over the next 12 months, I can see it continues to be strong," Ravi Pisharody, president of commercial vehicles business unit told reporters at the auto show in the Indian capital.
The company raised prices of some trucks and bus models by about 1 percent this month, and it would have to raise prices further if cost of commodities rise significantly, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'