Tata Motors sees strong commercial vehicle sales
New Delhi: Tata Motors, India`s largest vehicle maker, expects sales of commercial vehicles to remain strong this year, a senior company official said on Wednesday.
"At least over the next 12 months, I can see it continues to be strong," Ravi Pisharody, president of commercial vehicles business unit told reporters at the auto show in the Indian capital.
The company raised prices of some trucks and bus models by about 1 percent this month, and it would have to raise prices further if cost of commodities rise significantly, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family