Tata Motors sees strong commercial vehicle sales
New Delhi: Tata Motors, India`s largest vehicle maker, expects sales of commercial vehicles to remain strong this year, a senior company official said on Wednesday.
"At least over the next 12 months, I can see it continues to be strong," Ravi Pisharody, president of commercial vehicles business unit told reporters at the auto show in the Indian capital.
The company raised prices of some trucks and bus models by about 1 percent this month, and it would have to raise prices further if cost of commodities rise significantly, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?