Tata Motors sees strong commercial vehicle sales
New Delhi: Tata Motors, India`s largest vehicle maker, expects sales of commercial vehicles to remain strong this year, a senior company official said on Wednesday.
"At least over the next 12 months, I can see it continues to be strong," Ravi Pisharody, president of commercial vehicles business unit told reporters at the auto show in the Indian capital.
The company raised prices of some trucks and bus models by about 1 percent this month, and it would have to raise prices further if cost of commodities rise significantly, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress