Tata Power Q1 profit shoot up 144 pc to Rs 397 cr
Mumbai: Tata Power on Friday reported an over two-fold jump in its net profit at Rs 396.97 crore for the first quarter ended June 30.
The company had a net profit (after tax and statutory
appropriations) of Rs 162.55 crore during the three-month
period ended June 30, 2008, Tata Power said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Total income of the company also rose to Rs 2,123.20
crore during the April-June quarter of the current fiscal
(2009-10) from Rs 2,113.33 crore in the same quarter last
Shares of Tata Power today closed at Rs 1,302.05, up 0.63
per cent from its previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016