Tata Steel to start improving from third quarter: Muthuraman
Jamshedpur: Tata Steel Managing Director B Muthuraman on Friday said the private steel major has a bright future and would start improving performance from the third quarter of the current fiscal with growing steel demand.
"Tata Steel`s performance will be better in the second quarter compared to first quarter. But, it will start recovering from the prevailing global meltdown from third quarter onwards," Muthuraman told reporters on the sidelines of a function here today.
Muthuraman, who will retire by the end of next month,
admitted that he had assumed the charge of the company during
difficult times but sailed through smoothly owing to the
efficient employees of the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Lodha Panel to have meeting on August 28
- Earthquake: What happened when tremors were felt in Patna - SEE PICS
- GST rate on processed foods should be low or zero: CII
- BCCI sells India-West Indies T20 rights without following Supreme Court mandated tender procedure: Report
- Demi Lovato sued for copyright infringement