Tata Steel to start improving from third quarter: Muthuraman
Jamshedpur: Tata Steel Managing Director B Muthuraman on Friday said the private steel major has a bright future and would start improving performance from the third quarter of the current fiscal with growing steel demand.
"Tata Steel`s performance will be better in the second quarter compared to first quarter. But, it will start recovering from the prevailing global meltdown from third quarter onwards," Muthuraman told reporters on the sidelines of a function here today.
Muthuraman, who will retire by the end of next month,
admitted that he had assumed the charge of the company during
difficult times but sailed through smoothly owing to the
efficient employees of the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Buying your dream home in Gurgaon to get cheaper; circle rates might be slashed
- Shame! This man approached UP Police to register complaint, was forced to polish cops' shoes instead – Watch
- Mood swings! What's on Parineeti Chopra's mind?
- WATCH: IPL 2016 final highlights: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad
- Fast, stretchy circuits could revolutionise Internet of Things!