Tata Steel to start improving from third quarter: Muthuraman
Jamshedpur: Tata Steel Managing Director B Muthuraman on Friday said the private steel major has a bright future and would start improving performance from the third quarter of the current fiscal with growing steel demand.
"Tata Steel`s performance will be better in the second quarter compared to first quarter. But, it will start recovering from the prevailing global meltdown from third quarter onwards," Muthuraman told reporters on the sidelines of a function here today.
Muthuraman, who will retire by the end of next month,
admitted that he had assumed the charge of the company during
difficult times but sailed through smoothly owing to the
efficient employees of the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what