Tata Steel to start improving from third quarter: Muthuraman
Jamshedpur: Tata Steel Managing Director B Muthuraman on Friday said the private steel major has a bright future and would start improving performance from the third quarter of the current fiscal with growing steel demand.
"Tata Steel`s performance will be better in the second quarter compared to first quarter. But, it will start recovering from the prevailing global meltdown from third quarter onwards," Muthuraman told reporters on the sidelines of a function here today.
Muthuraman, who will retire by the end of next month,
admitted that he had assumed the charge of the company during
difficult times but sailed through smoothly owing to the
efficient employees of the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC