Tata`s sport complex inaugurated at Keonjhar
Keonjhar (Orissa): Orissa Chief Minister
Naveen Patnaik today inaugurated a sports complex developed by
the Tata Steel here.
The Rs five-crore sports complex, named after freedom
fighter Dharani Dhar, has a hall for indoor games, spectators`
gallery and 400-meter running track.
The hall for indoor games has a gymnasium and courts
for badminton, basketball and volleyball.
The gallery has a capacity to accommodate around 1500
spectators, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise
- Tour de France 2016: Chris Froome on brink of 3rd title as Ion Izaguirre wins penultimate stage
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar monitors search operations but no sign of missing IAF plane
- President Mukherjee, PM Modi condemns suicide attack in Kabul