Tata`s sport complex inaugurated at Keonjhar
Keonjhar (Orissa): Orissa Chief Minister
Naveen Patnaik today inaugurated a sports complex developed by
the Tata Steel here.
The Rs five-crore sports complex, named after freedom
fighter Dharani Dhar, has a hall for indoor games, spectators`
gallery and 400-meter running track.
The hall for indoor games has a gymnasium and courts
for badminton, basketball and volleyball.
The gallery has a capacity to accommodate around 1500
spectators, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj