TCS opens centre in Argentina; to employ 250
New Delhi: Expanding its footprint in Latin
America, the country`s largest software exporter TCS on Wednesay
said it has opened a new delivery centre in Buenos Aires for
providing consulting, BPO and IT services which will employ
"Our growing presence in Latin America continues to be of
strategic importance to our overall business growth and we
remain committed to working in close collaboration with
institutions and universities (here) to help foster the
development of local talent in Argentina and provide our
customers with IT solutions from this location," TCS CEO S
The new centre would provide consulting, advanced IT
solutions, BPO services and IT product implementations
besides, housing the company`s first regional SAP centre, the
company said in a statement.
This is the eighth global delivery centre of TCS in Latin
America, in addition to centres in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay
Indian IT companies have been focusing on South America
and countries such as Argentina and Brazil as a destination
for offering services to clients in the US time zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video