Teacher says she posted nude pics to annoy beau
Melbourne: The teacher from New Zealand who has been surrounded with controversy after stripping for Australian penthouse has said that she did it to annoy her boyfriend.
Rachel Whitwell revealed that she tried to check if her lover/porn photographer Steve Crow, was loyal to him by sending him raunchy anonymous texts and Facebook messages.
However, she was hurt to find him flirt back and fix a secret rendezvous.
Whitwell insisted that she then moved out of their Auckland home and forwarded her nude pictures to the penthouse in order to upset Crow.
"Posting my pictures on the web was only meant to annoy Steve, because he always says he`s not interested in going out with a nude model," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
However, the mother-of-one believes it has only backfired on her, as both her personal and professional lives are now at stake.
She added: "Nothing good has come out of it, because all it`s done is leave me unsure and bitter."
Meanwhile Crow, has confessed that he was "monumentally stupid" to fall for the trap.
He said: "I think the whole concept of the `honey trap` is despicable and I`ve said to (Whitwell): `If you throw the right bait at any fish, you`ll catch it`," Crow told the magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa