Technology to produce biodiesel from fish waste tested
Sirsi: Three students of the Karwar Marine Biology Post Graduation Centre here have developed a technology by which bio-diesel can be produced from fish waste.
The bio-diesel produced by them was put to test by energising a water pump at its Centre here today.
Karnataka University Vice Chancellor Prof V B Walikar switched on the water pump.
Karnataka bio fuel board has granted Rs.60 lakh for research and training to the Karwar Marine Biology PG centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur