Technology to produce biodiesel from fish waste tested
Sirsi: Three students of the Karwar Marine Biology Post Graduation Centre here have developed a technology by which bio-diesel can be produced from fish waste.
The bio-diesel produced by them was put to test by energising a water pump at its Centre here today.
Karnataka University Vice Chancellor Prof V B Walikar switched on the water pump.
Karnataka bio fuel board has granted Rs.60 lakh for research and training to the Karwar Marine Biology PG centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband