Sharique N Siddiquie
Well…it is a well-known fact that men don’t expect gifts. In almost every relationship, they are expected to spend. It is said that if a guy is with a girl, then the girl should not take her purse out. All guys expect is a small hug, or may be a kiss.
But things are changing and thankfully for the better. Now, being a guy even you can expect a gift at least on Valentine’s Day. There are many things that can excite your boyfriend. But, you need to be a bit selective as one gift conveys a lot of messages.
Let’s take a look at 10 gifts that will make your guy go weak in the knees.
1) Perfume: Give your guy a nice perfume and smell your love. But make sure you gift a nice one or you will end up considered cheap.
2) Watch: Gift him a good branded wristwatch. This way you can convey to him not only your feelings of loneliness without him but also your requirement of spending more time with him. Also, he won’t be able to make silly excuses for coming late on a date.
3) Accessories: It is a wrong notion that men hate jewellery. As a matter of fact, even guys love to wear small chains and bracelets or even rings and studs. So, you can always gift those to him. They will not only look good on him, but he will also love the fact that you understand his psychology. Just be sure that he is one of those fun loving guys and not the serious types or get ready for that ‘oh….what a waste of money’ look.
4) Book: Give him his favourite book if your guy is one of the studious sorts. He will love you for the sense of knowledge and understanding of his psyche. If he is not particular about books then you can always gift him a romantic books like ‘Mills and Boon’.
5) Music CD: This will be a very romantic idea. Just give him a nice collection of romantic songs with a love note attached to it. If you are more adventurous then you can always record songs for him with a message recorded in your voice before each song for the reason you are dedicating this song for him.
6) Shirt: Give your guy a nice shirt. Men being more practical would definitely love something that is actually of use for them.
7) Video Game: Ideally, almost all men are hooked to video games. So you can always gift your guy a Play Station. Take my words, he will love it.
8) Sunglasses: Your guy would definitely love a nice pair of sunglasses. A guy always loves sunglasses especially if gifted by someone. Just make sure you gift a branded one or it’ll be a waste.
9) Digital Camera: A very nice choice. Gift him a digital camera so that you can capture those endearing moments that you spend together to cherish for the lifetime.
10) A surprise dinner: Arrange a surprise candle light dinner for your guy. Just make sure you did not disclose it till the last moment or you may end up spoiling your dream date. Your guy is bound to love this surprise.
But to end it all, I would again say, the best gift for a guy is your commitment and love. Give him your total commitment and he will cross all the barriers for you. Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!