Ten suspected swine flu cases in Kolhapur
Kolhapur: Ten persons, including a software
engineer, with suspected swine flu symptoms have been admitted
to the Civil Hospital here, hospital sources said today.
They were quarantined yesterday and their swab samples
have been sent to Pune`s National Institute of Virology (NIV),
Eight of them, it is suspected had contracted the virus
when they had gone to Belgaum in neighbouring Karnataka to
meet a relative, a swine flu patient who died later, Civil
Surgeon Ravindra Niturkar said.
The software engineer, who works in Hyderabad, has
come to his parents` house here after falling ill, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!