Tendulkar’s ouster dents India’s already bleak prospect in CT
Johannesburg: Even before the first ball of the all important match between India and West Indies was bowled, Team India suffered a big blow with star batsman Sachin Tendulkar being ruled out due to food poisoning.
The news that Sachin Tendulkar won’t be playing was confirmed by Team India’s manager in South Africa and Dinesh Karthik would be his replacement in the playing eleven.
Dhoni also decided to drop pacer Ishant Sharma and call Abhishek Nayar for the match which will be of vital importance if Pakistan manages to hold Australia from making to the semis.
The match will start at 1800 hours India Standard Time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das