Tendulkar’s ouster dents India’s already bleak prospect in CT
Johannesburg: Even before the first ball of the all important match between India and West Indies was bowled, Team India suffered a big blow with star batsman Sachin Tendulkar being ruled out due to food poisoning.
The news that Sachin Tendulkar won’t be playing was confirmed by Team India’s manager in South Africa and Dinesh Karthik would be his replacement in the playing eleven.
Dhoni also decided to drop pacer Ishant Sharma and call Abhishek Nayar for the match which will be of vital importance if Pakistan manages to hold Australia from making to the semis.
The match will start at 1800 hours India Standard Time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days