Tendulkar’s ouster dents India’s already bleak prospect in CT
Johannesburg: Even before the first ball of the all important match between India and West Indies was bowled, Team India suffered a big blow with star batsman Sachin Tendulkar being ruled out due to food poisoning.
The news that Sachin Tendulkar won’t be playing was confirmed by Team India’s manager in South Africa and Dinesh Karthik would be his replacement in the playing eleven.
Dhoni also decided to drop pacer Ishant Sharma and call Abhishek Nayar for the match which will be of vital importance if Pakistan manages to hold Australia from making to the semis.
The match will start at 1800 hours India Standard Time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed