Tendulkar’s ouster dents India’s already bleak prospect in CT
Johannesburg: Even before the first ball of the all important match between India and West Indies was bowled, Team India suffered a big blow with star batsman Sachin Tendulkar being ruled out due to food poisoning.
The news that Sachin Tendulkar won’t be playing was confirmed by Team India’s manager in South Africa and Dinesh Karthik would be his replacement in the playing eleven.
Dhoni also decided to drop pacer Ishant Sharma and call Abhishek Nayar for the match which will be of vital importance if Pakistan manages to hold Australia from making to the semis.
The match will start at 1800 hours India Standard Time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi