Terror threat over Indo-Pak Kabaddi World Cup final
Ludhiana: Two Babbar Khalsa terrorists may try to disrupt the final of the inaugural Kabaddi World Cup between India and Pakistan here on Monday, as per reports.
Harminder Singh and his alliance were spotted in the Ludhiana city of Punjab with considerable amount of RDX, an explosive material. Sources claim that Harminder may strike an attack on the venue of the Kabaddi World Cup.
Harminder had been earlier convicted for attacking Shringhar Cinema in the same city.
Security around the venue has been tightened after the reports surfaced.
The finals are expected to be presided over by the state Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal and his deputy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir