Tevez may join Inter Milan for 40 million pounds
London: Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez could be on his way to joining Italian champions Inter Milan for 40 million pounds.
Inter Milan will try to offset the cost of that deal by selling Holland midfielder Wesley Sneijder for around 30 million pounds, with Manchester United a possible destination.
Inter failed to get Tevez, 27, out of City in January but owner Massimo Moratti has maintained his interest in the striker, the Daily Mail reports.
Tevez arrived at City from United on a five-year deal two years ago but has been expected to leave this summer since a fall-out with the club before Christmas.
He raised eyebrows by heading to Italy for treatment on his hamstring rather than supporting City in their 1-0 FA Cup semi-final victory over United.
And he may yet miss their Wembley final against Stoke City on May 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!