Tevez set to resume Argentina career
London: Carlos Tevez will resume his Argentina career after having clear-the-air talks with coach Sergio Batista.
The Manchester City striker, 27, has not featured since November when Batista rapped him for skipping a friendly against Brazil in Qatar.
Reports have suggested Tevez would be axed for the Copa America this summer.
But he said: "Everything has been sorted out. We had a conversation face-to-face as men and everything is clear.
"Batista has said to me he knows I do not have a problem with him. I have always acted in the right manner.", a newspaper quoted Tevez as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days