Tevez set to resume Argentina career
London: Carlos Tevez will resume his Argentina career after having clear-the-air talks with coach Sergio Batista.
The Manchester City striker, 27, has not featured since November when Batista rapped him for skipping a friendly against Brazil in Qatar.
Reports have suggested Tevez would be axed for the Copa America this summer.
But he said: "Everything has been sorted out. We had a conversation face-to-face as men and everything is clear.
"Batista has said to me he knows I do not have a problem with him. I have always acted in the right manner.", a newspaper quoted Tevez as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley