Tevez set to resume Argentina career
London: Carlos Tevez will resume his Argentina career after having clear-the-air talks with coach Sergio Batista.
The Manchester City striker, 27, has not featured since November when Batista rapped him for skipping a friendly against Brazil in Qatar.
Reports have suggested Tevez would be axed for the Copa America this summer.
But he said: "Everything has been sorted out. We had a conversation face-to-face as men and everything is clear.
"Batista has said to me he knows I do not have a problem with him. I have always acted in the right manner.", a newspaper quoted Tevez as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!