Tevez will stay with Manchester City, claims agent
London: Carlos Tevez’s agent has said the Argentine is planning to stay with Manchester City.
The striker`s future at Eastlands has been under speculation with Tevez eager to leave England and be closer to his family in Argentina.
“I don’t think speculation about Carlos leaving is fair at the moment. I don’t think money is a consideration. Maybe it’s a case of his family coming over to him. That is something he is trying to sort out” Tavez’s agent, Kia Joorabchian was quoted as saying by a leading daily.
“I am sure in the next week he will sort the family issue out. Once he does, he will announce it and everyone will be in a better place,” he added.
Joorabchian also insisted that Tevez will not leave and he remains committed to City`s cause by helping them win more trophies after leading them to FA Cup glory last season.
“I think all these factors will be positives for him to stay. Carlos has not made any decision to move. Carlos has always had a goal. The goal was that City needed to get into the Champions League and win a trophy.” Joorabchian said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump