Tevez`s Man City debut delayed because of heel injury
London: Manchester City has delayed Carlos Tevez`s debut, as the latter has a heel injury.
The Argentinian star, who has been purchased for 25 million pounds from Manchester United, has missed his new club`s first two matches on their tour of South Africa, reports The Sun.
City are in Saturday`s final of the Vodacom Challenge against Orlando Pirates or Kaizer Chiefs - who play tonight.
Club manager Mark Hughes said: "Carlos has a bit of a problem with a bruised heel. He just aggravated it during training so that`s why he wasn`t involved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?