Tevez`s Man City debut delayed because of heel injury
London: Manchester City has delayed Carlos Tevez`s debut, as the latter has a heel injury.
The Argentinian star, who has been purchased for 25 million pounds from Manchester United, has missed his new club`s first two matches on their tour of South Africa, reports The Sun.
City are in Saturday`s final of the Vodacom Challenge against Orlando Pirates or Kaizer Chiefs - who play tonight.
Club manager Mark Hughes said: "Carlos has a bit of a problem with a bruised heel. He just aggravated it during training so that`s why he wasn`t involved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said