Tevez`s Man City debut delayed because of heel injury
London: Manchester City has delayed Carlos Tevez`s debut, as the latter has a heel injury.
The Argentinian star, who has been purchased for 25 million pounds from Manchester United, has missed his new club`s first two matches on their tour of South Africa, reports The Sun.
City are in Saturday`s final of the Vodacom Challenge against Orlando Pirates or Kaizer Chiefs - who play tonight.
Club manager Mark Hughes said: "Carlos has a bit of a problem with a bruised heel. He just aggravated it during training so that`s why he wasn`t involved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in