Tevez`s Man City debut delayed because of heel injury
London: Manchester City has delayed Carlos Tevez`s debut, as the latter has a heel injury.
The Argentinian star, who has been purchased for 25 million pounds from Manchester United, has missed his new club`s first two matches on their tour of South Africa, reports The Sun.
City are in Saturday`s final of the Vodacom Challenge against Orlando Pirates or Kaizer Chiefs - who play tonight.
Club manager Mark Hughes said: "Carlos has a bit of a problem with a bruised heel. He just aggravated it during training so that`s why he wasn`t involved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...