‘The Exorcist’ voted ‘Most Disturbing Film’
London: Horror classic `The Exorcist` has been named the ‘Most Disturbing Film Of All Time’.
The film has topped the poll for rental service Lovefilm - 37 years after its release, reports the Sun.
The story of the demonic possession of a child, which featured Linda Blair as the kid spewing green slime, was rated scarier than more recent flicks such as ‘Saw’ and ‘Antichrist’.
Second on the list was teenage gang movie ‘A Clockwork Orange’.
1. The Exorcist (1973)
2. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
3. Saw (2004)
4. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
5. Requiem For A Dream (2000)
6. Irreversible (2002)
7. Se7en (1995)
8. Event Horizon (1997)
9. The Blair Witch Project (1999)
10. Antichrist (2009)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video