Thirty-three IAS officers reshuffled in Rajasthan
Jaipur: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, 33 IAS and seven Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) officers have been transferred with immediate effect in Rajasthan.
These RAS officers, yet to be promoted to an IAS rank, have been given independent postings as Collectors, in an order issued late last night, an official spokesman said
IAS officer Lalit K Panwar, till now the Principal Secretary Labour and Employment, has been transferred to School Education and Sanskrit Education as PS, whereas P K
Dev, who was awaiting posting orders, will be Chairman and Managing Director of state Roadways. Principal Secretary of Urban Development and Infrastructure G S Sandhu has been given the additional charge of the housing department.
RAS officers, who have been given independent postings are Ashok Bhandari in Banswara, Pramila Surana in Tonk, Keval Kumar Gupta in Jalore, Manmath Kumar in Dholpur, G L Gupta in Sikar, L C Aswal in Dausa and Ramniwas Meena in Jaisalmer, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!