Thirty-three IAS officers reshuffled in Rajasthan
Jaipur: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, 33 IAS and seven Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) officers have been transferred with immediate effect in Rajasthan.
These RAS officers, yet to be promoted to an IAS rank, have been given independent postings as Collectors, in an order issued late last night, an official spokesman said
IAS officer Lalit K Panwar, till now the Principal Secretary Labour and Employment, has been transferred to School Education and Sanskrit Education as PS, whereas P K
Dev, who was awaiting posting orders, will be Chairman and Managing Director of state Roadways. Principal Secretary of Urban Development and Infrastructure G S Sandhu has been given the additional charge of the housing department.
RAS officers, who have been given independent postings are Ashok Bhandari in Banswara, Pramila Surana in Tonk, Keval Kumar Gupta in Jalore, Manmath Kumar in Dholpur, G L Gupta in Sikar, L C Aswal in Dausa and Ramniwas Meena in Jaisalmer, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!