Thirty-three IAS officers reshuffled in Rajasthan
Jaipur: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, 33 IAS and seven Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) officers have been transferred with immediate effect in Rajasthan.
These RAS officers, yet to be promoted to an IAS rank, have been given independent postings as Collectors, in an order issued late last night, an official spokesman said
IAS officer Lalit K Panwar, till now the Principal Secretary Labour and Employment, has been transferred to School Education and Sanskrit Education as PS, whereas P K
Dev, who was awaiting posting orders, will be Chairman and Managing Director of state Roadways. Principal Secretary of Urban Development and Infrastructure G S Sandhu has been given the additional charge of the housing department.
RAS officers, who have been given independent postings are Ashok Bhandari in Banswara, Pramila Surana in Tonk, Keval Kumar Gupta in Jalore, Manmath Kumar in Dholpur, G L Gupta in Sikar, L C Aswal in Dausa and Ramniwas Meena in Jaisalmer, the spokesman said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark