Three suspected cases of swine flu in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons with symptoms of
swine flu have been admitted to the RML Hospital here.
A 29-year-old man, who is also suffering from renal
failure, was admitted to the hospital yesterday. He has
symptoms of flu and his condition is stable, Dr N K Chaturvedi
Medical Superintendent of RML Hospital, said.
A 40-year-old man, who is suffering from pneumonia,
has also been admitted to the hospital after he showed
symptoms of swine flu. The third patient is a 2-year-old
suffering from cough and cold.
The condition of the three patients is stated to be
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!