Three suspected cases of swine flu in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons with symptoms of
swine flu have been admitted to the RML Hospital here.
A 29-year-old man, who is also suffering from renal
failure, was admitted to the hospital yesterday. He has
symptoms of flu and his condition is stable, Dr N K Chaturvedi
Medical Superintendent of RML Hospital, said.
A 40-year-old man, who is suffering from pneumonia,
has also been admitted to the hospital after he showed
symptoms of swine flu. The third patient is a 2-year-old
suffering from cough and cold.
The condition of the three patients is stated to be
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant