Three suspected cases of swine flu in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons with symptoms of
swine flu have been admitted to the RML Hospital here.
A 29-year-old man, who is also suffering from renal
failure, was admitted to the hospital yesterday. He has
symptoms of flu and his condition is stable, Dr N K Chaturvedi
Medical Superintendent of RML Hospital, said.
A 40-year-old man, who is suffering from pneumonia,
has also been admitted to the hospital after he showed
symptoms of swine flu. The third patient is a 2-year-old
suffering from cough and cold.
The condition of the three patients is stated to be
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list