Tiger Woods set to move into his 34m pound bachelor pad
London: Tiger Woods is set to move into his 34-million-pound bachelor pad in Jupiter Island, Florida.
The golfer`s builders are putting the final touches to his luxury home, reports the Daily Star.
The 10,000 sq ft property is complete with pool, hot tub, tennis court, basketball court, gym and a four-hole golf course.
What`s more, Woods, 34, will also be able to tie up his yacht on the water next to the home.
The home is also just down the road from his ex-wife and their children Sam, three, and one-year-old Charlie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!