Timing of easy policy exit a challenge: RBI
Panaji: The timing and sequence of exit from an easy policy is still a challenge, Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao said on Monday.
Subbarao, who was speaking at a conference in Goa, also said the challenge was to support growth without compromising price stability.
The Reserve Bank of India will review monetary policy on Jan.29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress