Timing of easy policy exit a challenge: RBI
Panaji: The timing and sequence of exit from an easy policy is still a challenge, Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao said on Monday.
Subbarao, who was speaking at a conference in Goa, also said the challenge was to support growth without compromising price stability.
The Reserve Bank of India will review monetary policy on Jan.29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?