Tips to Save Climate
Keep tyres properly inflated, save fuel and enjoy the drive Buying a new cell phone? Don`t throw the older one, get it recycled. Borrow from libraries instead of buying personal books and movies.
Powered by CMS Environment
• Keep tyres properly inflated, save fuel and enjoy the drive
• Buying a new cell phone? Don`t throw the older one, get it recycled.
• Borrow from libraries instead of buying personal books and movies.
• Avoid cold drinks, save groundwater
• Prefer teleconference instead of frequently flying for business purposes.
• Buy local and seasonal products wherever possible.
• Wear clothes that don`t need to be dry-cleaned. This saves money and cuts down on toxic chemical use.
• Use star rated energy-saving appliances
• Take shorter showers to reduce water use.
• Use Pressure cooker and steamers for cooking
• Give your car a day off! Use public transport atleast once a week
• Reduce office paper consumption, print and Xerox on both the sides
• Switch office equipments off after working hours.
• Get a home energy audit and you can save up to 30% off your energy bill.
• Bring a reusable water bottle, preferably aluminum rather than plastic, with you when traveling or at work.
• Reduce, recycle and reuse products
• Plant more and more native trees
• Light-coloured walls, ceilings and floors, reflect daylight, making maximum use of natural light
and reducing the need to use artificial lighting.
• Wash your clothes at a lower temperature. Detergents work fine at lower temperatures.
• Get your car service at regular intervals to save fuel
• Take public transport or carpool
• Use sunlight in daytime, minimize use of electricity
• Install energy-efficient lighting indoors and outdoors.
• Don`t burn leaves and other horticulture waste. Go for composting
• Install water harvesting system at your home
• Use recycled water for gardening
• Change the AC Filter
• Clean or replace dirty air conditioner filters and save your electricity bill